Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Adam - Happy christmas

The campbell family Mum Dad Sophie and Jack stop outside Howley toy shop two days befor christmas. Jack points to the army plane and says "cani get the army plane for christmas?" Dad replies "maybe" "why maybe?" asks Jack "have you been good" Jack replies "yes I have learnt my spelling done my homework dried the dishes i havent teased my sister..." Sophie pipes up "yes you have teased me but you have also been kind so I think you deserve the plane." "lets come inside and have a look sophie what would you like" asks Mum "I want to look at the teddy" "so lets go inside befor the store closes." says mum They wolk inside the store is going to close in 5 minutes Sophie and Jack look around at all the toys, they see a train jars of lollies dolls a car a big fish a policemen but they still want the toys they have chosen . Dad says"the toys you want cost more than any of the others so we'll have to see" They leave the store and go home. "Should we buy them the  toys they want" asks Mum "yes we'll go back tomorrow on our own" replies Dad

From Adam

2 comments:

  1. Adam, check that your spelling, grammer and that it makes sense. But apart from that............ It was a great story!!
    ~Kaitlyn R

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the story very good detail :)

    ReplyDelete