Monday, July 20, 2015

Ruby - Bad weather

Don't you just hate it when you have something fun planned for the day but
bad weather stops you?
I do.   It seems to happen to me all the time.  Last month I was going to go
skiing, but it rained.  Last week I was going to go to the beach with my
friends, but it was cold and windy.
And just yesterday I was going to go to the fun park with my family, but it
hailed.  I don't see why this seems to happen to me when we have something
fun planned, because a couple of days ago we did nothing but it was a lovely
sunny day.
Does that seem fair to you?

By Ruby

3 comments:

  1. I really like this story, It is really good. It is slightly funny and It's so true this happens to me sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Ruby nice descriptive language in your writing next time make it a bit more interesting and then it will be great.

    By Ben Mercer Broadgreen Intermediate School Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruby I love your story there are some great language you used and it was slightly funny next time you could make it a little more interesting
    Fröm Ruby ( valley school )

    ReplyDelete