Monday, July 27, 2015

Nikita - The day my teacher became a rat

It was an ordinary day at school and we did learning as usual but the strange thing was my teacher mr cramberry was not his usual self.He was eating a lot more than he usually would and he had rat teeth which he had perfect fine teeth yesterday.We were watching a movie and it was dark then the movie turned off and we all turned around to look at mr cranberry and all I could see were TWO READ EYES.AHHHH we all screamed and ran outside and mr cramberry chased after us.Me and my friends hid in the janitors closet and till this day we do not know what happened to the rest of the children…..

By Nikita

3 comments:

  1. GREAT use of the prompt!!!! I love the way you ended the story with a cliff-hanger. It really made me want to read more and more of your writing! Next time you could work on using more descriptive language.
    ~From Anna Sawyer (Room 11)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikita good story I liked the topic you chose. Next timeI think you should put more descriptive words.
    By Blake (Valley School)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikita good story. I liked the topic you have chosen. Next time you should put more descriptive words.
    By Blake (Valley School)

    ReplyDelete