Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Anna - My horror story.

I Dashed through the dark forest my feet frozen like ice-blocks, I quickly jumped in my hiding spot and hoped that Ella wouldn't find me. All around the dense forest I could hear people scuttling into their hiding spots hoping the same as me, that we wouldn't get found. Suddenly there was a noise behind me it sounded like an evil growl! I slowly turned around trying not to crush the leaves under me so ella wouldn't hear but all I could see were two red eyes glowing in the distance. The eyes were slowly creeping up on me closer and closer! I sprinted as faster than I had ever before in my life hoping that whatever it was couldn't catch me....

By Anna

6 comments:

  1. This was an excellent piece of writing Anna!
    I really liked how you described the forest, I also liked how you had lots of adjectives.
    From Caitlin :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. great story anna nice dircibering words

    from luke rm 11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story, but next time put in more commas, the line that starts with: I slowly turned around trying not to crush the leaves, is to long. And where was your hiding spot??
    -Kaitlyn.R

    ReplyDelete
  4. kia ora
    nice use of descritive words.my favourtite phrase was the "my feet frozen like ice-blocks.
    Nikita broadgreen intermediate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice effective story and simile .
    Buddÿ connor 🙌

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love how you said my feet frozen like ice blocks. Also it was a really great story .I really loved how you had lots of different sentence beginnings and you were also really descriptive. I don't think that there is anything you need to work on.
    From your buddy Leah Valley School Room 4.

    ReplyDelete