Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Maddison - the corner...


I walk into a little pet shop and I look over to the little dark corner of the room and wonder what could be there. I get off my very uncomfortable green plastic chair and walk towards the dark corner.  But i'm stopped by the shop owner “I have never seen such a beautiful little boy before” she said. The old lady has an eye patch that's weird I thought. she said “I bet you wanna see what is that corner well  will show you” she nudges me over there all i could see were to red eyes…..It was a unicorn  

By Maddison

6 comments:

  1. Great story who would think that all that you could see were red eyes and it was a unicorn

    Riley

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome a unicorn in the shop great punctuation an grammar there is nothing to change from what i can see

    fynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love LOVE the ending "..... it was a unicorn" Great use of the prompt. Next time you could work on having some more excitement in the start of the story!
    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha I love how funny your story is, but make sure it makes a bit more sence next time. ;)
    From Alyssa.M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great story. I want to hear more. I love your twist and maybe next time you could use imagination anyway great story keep them coming

    Samira Valley School

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice story Maddison.
    I really like the bit when you described the old lady.
    From Janke, Valley School

    ReplyDelete