Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tylar - Rainy Days

Bob was sitting on his bed, listening to the rain hit his roof. Thinking about all the fun he would be having if it wasn’t raining, hanging out with his friends and having fun. But rainy days can be good as well. Like... relaxing and you get time to relax by a fire place or in your bed texting your friends, reading a book and other. But if you’re still wanting to go outside because you’re so desperate go outside gumboots or bare feet, but I wouldn’t go outside in the freezing cold rain. Fire place is where I put myself.

By Tylar

3 comments:

  1. Nice story Tylar nice punctuation and spelling next jazz the story up a bit more.

    By Ben Mercer Broadgreen Intermediate school Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good story I liked your punctuation I would not like to be Bob on that day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Tylar and Awesome name for your character I found the name "Bob" quite funny Tylar good work there is't much to correct for you so keep it up.

    Kai (your buddy)

    ReplyDelete