Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Riley - The spooky house



Me and my best friend bob were running around at my house. Then we went to the abandoned house, it was really spooky, but we decided to play spotlight. I was in first, after thirty seconds I started looking. “Bob I know where you are,” I said. There was no reply I check every room I could not find him, “I give up, you can come out now,” again there was no reply. “It’s not funny any more Bob.” I found the light switch it would not turn on. All I could see were two red eyes ….

1 comment:

  1. I like your ending of you story. It was funny when you wrote I found the light switch it would not turn on all I could see where two red eyes. There is really nothing that you need to work on but over all it was still a good story :)

    Toko Valley school

    ReplyDelete