Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Sam - BAD WEATHER… FOR A DOG

I hate bad weather when I have to do my business outside I get wet. This does mean that I get to stay inside and play with the two legged creatures.  sometimes they leave me outside what did I do how can you leave me out in the cold rain, mind you it’s fun to roll around in the mud.  Then I have to have a bath but there is no point because i'm just gonna get dirty again.  what i'm really scared of is the loud noise coming from the sky, when it is gray it gets angry and raws.

By Sam

4 comments:

  1. Great work Sam ! Your verbs and adjectives are very well thought of. Next time try to add some synonyms in your next writing. Every week I love your story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Sam this is from
      Sam.valley school

      Delete
  2. This is really cool Sam, I like how you have put yourself as an animal, not a person. Just remember to re-read your story after you write it, the first line does not make sense.
    - Kaitlyn R

    ReplyDelete
  3. great story bro and why would you do your business outside


    jordan

    ReplyDelete