Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Alyssa McN - Tears


I walk along the white snowy streets, looking down at my feet, wondering what would have been a perfect Christmas if I had a warm home, food, some gifts but most of all..... love. The street lights were on, it was dark and cold. If it can't get any worse. I start to draw tears, slipping off my cheek and disappearing into the snow, I look to see a gift store with so many toys, a man from within the store rushes towards me and brings me into his shop, handing me a cup of coco.
Is this what I'm looking for?.........

By Alyssa McN

1 comment:

  1. I loved this story Alyssa!
    I loved how you started off the story by "I walk along the white snowy streets"
    But maybe you could change some words to make them more exciting.
    Caitlin Rm11

    ReplyDelete