Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Kaitlyn - A mysterious Bird.


It was my job to explore the western jungle, my job to report any new species, my job to get out alive. I trembled as I thought about the two thousand dollars it cost the Council to get me here, that everyone trusted me to do this right, that EVERYTHING was riding on ME! As I walked through the jungle, I felt like someone was following me. I looked at the ground and I turned. Two white- webbed feet sat there. Purple feathers covered the creatures body, and on its white head, all I could see were two red eyes.

By Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. I really Love your story, I can't wait to see more of your work.
    From Alyssa.M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good story Kaitlyn. I like the way you ended your story with the prompt throughout your story! Next time you could work on having some speaking from you. eg: Using some first person. You could also work on using a bit more descriptive words.
    ~ Anna Sawyer ( Room 11 )

    ReplyDelete