Sunday, July 26, 2015

Alyssa McN - That girl???

The wind is howling pushing me around unsteady, I can't see clearly, dirt and dust blowing into my face, my hair swinging rapidly in front of me. It was hard to hear anything with all the wind and breaking branches, but then the noise stopped and all I could hear was a whisper in a calm voice in my ear saying "they are coming for you" I turn around to see a tall girl, long black hair, and a long black dress. Then she disappears and the loud sounds come back, what is happening as tears dripping down my cheek?  Just bad weather I guess?

From Alyssa McNamara 

2 comments:

  1. Good job Alyssa!! The first line is AMAZING!!! But the last two lines don't make sense.
    -Kaitlyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome story Alyssa I like how you sore a tall girl and suddenly she disappears.

    ReplyDelete