Monday, July 27, 2015

Blake - Scratching in the night


I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night hearing scratching at the front door.   I quickly got changed and walked out to the hallway to the front door.  The noise was even louder than before and the animal  seemed to me more desperate to get in the house .  So I slowly opened the door.  But there was no one, all I could see was too big red eyes suddenly it jumped on me I quickly got it off and ran to the light switch.  As I flicked it on, it was on my shoulder but it was only my black cat Samson so I shut the door.

By Blake

1 comment:

  1. Hi Blake, Great story.The first sentence was my favorite. I liked how you put in your story desperate. In some of your sentences you jumped from one sentence to another and its hard to read.
    Blake (Valley School)

    ReplyDelete