Monday, July 27, 2015

Chavawn - The bats in the dark, cave!


As I slowly walked into the pitch black cave I heard a strange noise coming from the end of the cold, dark, cave. The suddenly a small rock fell from the roof of the cave. I looked up, and all I saw were red eyes, peeping from the top of the cave. “BATS”!!! I shouted and the bats all came flying down attacking me and franticly trying to find there way out of the cave. I stand in silence as the bats obviously don’t like noise. They swarm past me and finally there gone, out of the dark cave.

By Chavawn

2 comments:

  1. Good story Chavawn! I love the way you said BATS!!! in capital letters it made your story a bit more interesting.
    ~Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chavawn,
    I absolutely love how you said flying down attacking me and franticly trying to find there way out of the cave. I love that you have a lot of detail and great punctuation. I think if you keep up the good work you will be really good at writing 100WC
    Aaliyah
    Valley School
    Room 4

    ReplyDelete