Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Sam - BUSH WALK



It was room 11’s camp and tonight we are going on a night bush walk, it will be heaps of fun because me Jet -li and Jorden are going to scare the teacher. As we walk to the start of the bush walk we are plotting our diabolical plain.  We start of at the front then make our way to the back, then we run off into the bush. Soon we are lost, me and Jet-li are fighting I say that he forgot the way and he says i'm just an idiot.  I looked up all I could see were two red eyes.   

By Sam

2 comments:

  1. Awesome story! I wonder what the diabolical plan was. Try and read over your work a bit more and it will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Those two red eyes sound scary I hope you don't get eaten by the monster
    Sam. Valley School.

    ReplyDelete