Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Jordan - The rainy day

Rain rain rain rain it’s always raining in the winter and it sucks it’s either sunny with a cold wind or its cloudy with cold rain with a chance of snow. Make your mind up Mother Nature. So it was Wednesday 15th of July and raining the hole day and I couldn’t go to the under 13 retrials because it was raining the hole day so the grounds were closed. So I just had to sleep in until about 12:00 in the afternoon and then I watched some YouTube on my phone for 3 hours. And then my phone went flat so then i played on the ps3 for the rest of the day.   

By Jordan       


2 comments:

  1. Love your piece of writing Jordan I like when you say (make your mind up Mother Nature ) there's not one mistake in that story apart for one non capital letter and it's the (i) so good job for one tiny mistake your story is nearly perfect😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story Jordan. It sounded like a fun day. But maybe a few more full stops next time. Can't wait to see your next one

    ReplyDelete