Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Zena - Bad Weather


There I was, just standing there, staring up at the silver brilliance of the moon hovering in the beautiful night sky.
The lush green forest was so still I could hear a tiny waterfall tumbling down a couple of metres away. There was a tiny breeze sweeping the hair out of  my face. Then suddenly, a huge gust of wind came out of no where!
The trees come crashing down sending thorn sharp splinters flying through the air missing me by only a millimetre!
I sprint through the madness, just praying that I won’t get hit. Then suddenly, I hear a crash of thunder overhead, as loud as a lions roar! Then the lightning  shoots through the sky, blinding me, then pierces the tree in front of me. The tree then falls down, causing the earth to create an enormous shudder! The tree then starts hurtling towards me! I turn to sprint away but another tree falls down beside me, blocking my only exit to safety. I then frantically search for another exit but I feel a sudden jerk on my shoulder and suddenly I am in the nice warm safety of my bed. 

By Zena



4 comments:

  1. Great story Zena you have a lot of vidid verbs next time try and start your story with an adverb

    your buddy Samira valley school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting story Zena. But maybe you could make it more realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This story is really cool, but make itr more realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is 194 words!!!!
    Erana

    ReplyDelete