Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Brooklyn - the big red eyes

it was time for bed so i got in my pjs and got ready for bed. I brush my teeth and i get into bed.i read my book for 30 minutes, mum yells out "lights out now" and tried to go to sleep but something was not... I got up and turn on the light but nothing was there so i turn the light back off. But all i could see was these red eyes steering at me so i turn the lights back on and and went to sleep with the light on the whole night.

By Brooklyn

2 comments:

  1. HI BROOKLYN ,

    I've had feeling before!
    next time USE A DICTIONARY because alot of words are spelt incorrectly and capital I's next and don't forget to put capital letters at the start of sentences!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Brooklyn
    I've had this feeling once before.
    Next time capitals and use a dictionary.

    Liam, Valley school.

    ReplyDelete