Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Chavawn - The toy train

As I looked through the shiny glass window, I could just see my reflection shining at me. But there was something else I was looking at. Something wonderful. The biggest toy train in the world. Going along a miniature train track whilst little toy trains hovered above the train track. I was egger to get inside, but the doors were locked. The shops were closed. My toy train, stuck in side whilst I freeze out here in the cold. As I waited for someone to notice me out in the snow. I realised that my mother was calling me. It was time to go home.

By Chavawn

5 comments:

  1. Well done Chavawn! I love descriptive language! Next time work on making it really exciting! Well done! ~Zena! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Chavy. I love the way you said egger to get inside and the descriptive language you used. next time you could work on having a better ending that leaves the reader wanting to read more.
    ~ Anna Sawyer room11 LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chavawn,
    I really like how you said I could just see my reflection shining at me it added alot of imapact
    Next time try to use some more descriptive words
    Aaliyah (valley school)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chavawn,
    I love all the descriptive language! I also loved the short sentences for impact. Very, very awesome story. Absolutely love that story!! I really liked the ending. Perfect amount of descriptive language.
    From Sadie :-)

    ReplyDelete