Monday, June 8, 2015

Alyssa C - Muddy Spoonbills

Mud steps heavy brown running "Ssssh!" Hissed one of the white fluffy spoon bills. It was a crisp cold night and all the birds were a sleep. "Quick we need to get home we are totally busted tomorrow!" They started running clumsily through the darkness, Their heavy feet ploughing through the soft squishy brown mud, their steps clearly visible behind them. Once the got back to the forest they heard rustling through the ferns, then kiwi leaped out of the ferns. "Where have you been? I am on night patrol with 20 others looking for you, your in ALOT of trouble." 

By Alyssa C

3 comments:

  1. I loved your use of descriptive words, I loved how you said that it was a " crisp cold night ".
    Caitlin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you described the night "crisp and cold''
    I can really picture how you were "ploughing through the soft squishy brown mud"
    Kiana (Valley School)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you '' crisp cold'' in your story
    I also like at the end how you did ''your in ALOT of trouble''
    Brianna. ( Valley School)

    ReplyDelete