Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Erana - Chocolate Sale

I hurried up the step concrete steps as little kids were having a easter chocolate sale.
i had my eye on the chocolate rabbit that melted in the sun.
I was wishing the sun would go away and the long narrow line would shorten so that the chocolate rabbit would stop melting and i could get to it faster.
One chocolate after another the rabbit was still there until a little girl picked it up and handed it to someone else.

The line eventually got smaller and it came to my pick there was only one chocolate rabbit left so i chose that one.
they handed it to me and it broke in my hands.

By Erana 

3 comments:

  1. That was a interesting story. Next time make you have capital letter at the start of sentences.
    From Lyndal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a very cool story it makes me want to have chocolate. But next time remember to capital at the start at a sentences. (Brianna Valley School)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!! Erana that is by far the best story you have wrote this year next time capital at the start your sincerely sarah broadgreen.

    ReplyDelete