Monday, June 8, 2015

Maddison - Always tell....

Listen close children I have a story to tell you, it was set in a far away village when I was a little boy my hair was short and brown. My father told me to never go through the forest because I could be hurt or I could get lost, but one day I was running thought the forest near my village. I stopped because I could hear something it sounded likesteps, heavy steps heading my way. I’m scared I try to run but the mud has grabbed my feet and held onto them I closed my eyes and I just ..... stopped...... I could hear my breath....... I opened my eyes and I saw him standing there...... he wasn’t angry or upset........ he just hugged me, didn’t let go, now kids my father didn’t know were I was so tell your parents were you are.      
By Maddison

1 comment:

  1. I really like your story it is very interesting also you have included alot of impact

    Samira

    ReplyDelete