Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Kaitlyn - the hot day

A huge wave of heat smacks me in the face as I open the front door.
I step into the sun and I begin my run with a small jog.
As I pass masses of trees and clusters of small wilting flowers I realise how hot it really is.
Minutes go by as I slowly complete my circuit around the neighbour hood.
When I get home I stumble through the back door just to hear Mum shout out:” Nana left a chocolate rabbit for you.” I shuffle to the kitchen to find that the chocolate rabbit melted in the sun!

By Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. It must have been a hot day for the chocolate to melt, what a shame the chocolate bunny melted, you could still eat the melted chocolate! Yum !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story Kaitlin I like the way your mum said nana left you a chocolate rabbit. And the last bit I shuffle to the kitchen to find the chocolate melted in the sun. Oh poor Kaitlin .(KARANGARUA)

    ReplyDelete