Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Ben - The unlucky bunny



There was once a bunny called bob and he was very active and bouncy he wouldn't stop bouncing.  He hops round the meadow each day for an exercise.  One night he went on a jog it was very dodgy there were a lot of gunmen out there looking for us and I was out there running, one of the gunmen saw and took a shot and he got me in the right leg when each rabbit gets shot they turn to a chocolate rabbit I was forming to chocolate. In the afternoon the next day I was in the field and the people in the farmhouse saw a chocolate rabbit melting in the sun.

By Ben

1 comment:

  1. I like how you described the bunny as very active and bouncy.I also like how said the rabbit was melting in the sun but try to add some more fullstops.

    Andrew Valley School

    ReplyDelete