Sunday, June 14, 2015

Madison - The Music Shop

Once I was walking next to a shop then I see a piano shop. I walked in with a cold chill  going down my back. I could here the piano playing I could see the girl hitting all of the keys. Then... Crash. The music holder tipped over I put it back up. I had a feeling that people were looking at me. Then I saw music sheet on the floor. I picked them up and run out of the piano shop. 1 minute later I went back and said sorry the girl said it was ok and we were friends. 

By Madison 

3 comments:

  1. Nice story Madison nice language in your writing next time try and use more descriptive language.

    By Ben Mercer Broadgreen intermediate school :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story is really cool Madison,
    Just make sure that it makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your story next time check the spelling

    -Samira

    ReplyDelete