Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Sam - Final



Ten minutes to go we were down by one try.  We were in their half, non stop attacking their line of defence going and going.  then suddenly an intercept he ran down into our half then got smashed by our winger, I picked up the ball and made a run for it.  The ball was brown covered in mud.  I was running down the sideline taking big steps my breathing was heavy I had to score.  three people stood in my way I stepped the first one, the next I pushed out the way the next guy...

By Sam     

2 comments:

  1. Great story! I liked how you left us on a cliffhanger at the end. There were a few places where you missed a capital letter or you could've put a comma or fullstop.

    Otautau School, James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story! I like how you left me thinking next time try to get different sentence beginnings in your story

    Valley school,Sam

    ReplyDelete