Monday, June 8, 2015

Brodie - Alex James Queen

As I was running away from a mysterious figure in a brown trench coat, through the tropical jungle, I tripped face first into the mud. I felt a heavy weight hit me on my back, it was a coconut. The brown mysterious figure started walking towards me, I was panicking, he started talking, “look, tell me where the mystical steps of Poseidon are, otherwise I will ...Bang! A lifeless body fell on me, as I pushed the body off I realised it was Alex James Queen, the murderer! I jumped up, I was covered in mud and late for... dinner……………...

By Brodie

3 comments:

  1. great story with nothing that I could see to change

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked the describing words Brodie hope to here another story from you.


    by jordan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the described story. These are my favourite words,brown trench coat and the other one is 'tropical jungle".
    in your story it makes me won't to read more.
    by Josh

    ReplyDelete