Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Brooklyn - The steps

One morning at 7am i got up and decided to do the steps i put on my heavy running shoes and went to the bottom off the steps. And as i started i steeped in mud and the hole way up the steps i left muddy brown foot prints./ As i got to the top i looked down and all i could see was my muddy foot prints/the hole way down. on the way down i followed my foot prints down the steps and when i got to the bottom i wiped my feet on the grass and went back home 

by Brooklynn 

4 comments:

  1. I like how you put on heavy running shoes, I also like how you wiped your shoes at the end.
    Next time capital I's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you put on heavy running shoes, I also like how you wiped your shoes at the end.
    Next time capital I's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you described your foot prints.Next time re read for puntaction.
    from Alyssa.C

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you followed the muddy foot prints. Next time maybe you could use more descriptive and not repeat as much now :) jonty otautau buddy

    ReplyDelete