Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Brodie - The Toy Thief

“whoooo-whoooo, whoooo-whoooo” the sirens were going. I knew I didn’t have much time, so I quickly grabbed it and ran off into the gloomy night.  The next morning, as the sun rose over the sky tower, the toy shop was closed for investigation. “It was my favorite toy, exactly 12cm long and 8cm wide, it was blue with white stripes, that model plane cost me over two thousand dollars!” cried the toy shop owner. “It’s ok, we’ll find the toy thief. Detective, do you have any clues yet?” bellowed Constable Muffin. “Well Constable, we think it was….

by Brodie

3 comments:

  1. great story i like how u had the sound effects at the start. use more describe words

    from luke room11

    ReplyDelete
  2. great story and there is great spelling and grammar and nothing to change of what I can see.

    from fynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you didn't said who the toy thief was

    ReplyDelete