Tuesday, June 16, 2015

AShley - The piano shop

             

Two days ago my family went to get my brother a guitar so he practice with it.  It took us about half an hour to find the right shop for the right guitar.  So we went in and there was a lot of instruments in the shop there where violins, guitars, drums and pianos on one of them I could hear my dad playing on a piano.  The notes from the piano made my mum start to sing, when people walked by they looked at my mum and dad funny so I told them to go away and mind there on business.    
By Ashley

8 comments:

  1. i love your name AShley

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice story Ashely nice writing language next time try anduse more descriptive language.

    By Ben Mercer Broadgreen intermediate school nelson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wel done Ashley
    I really liked how u added the mind your own business bit
    From Nikita broadgreen intermediate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your story is really good Ashley!
    Just remember to re-check your story to make sure it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the humor in your story, next time maybe make sure it makes sence.
    From your Dragon friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you made the story funny. Next time re-read your story and make sure it makes sense.
    From Alyssa.C

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your story it is very good and I like the first sentence. But maybe next time you could add a bit more punchuation in it.
    by Abbey Valley school

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice story Ashley, next time you could use more descriptive words, and more language features.

    Otautau school Jack

    ReplyDelete