Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Blake - the run




I was running as fast as my legs could carry me but the t-rex was catching up with me.  So I quickly ran into the lab and ran down stairs to the front entrance.  Then I opened the door and every thing was quiet until the t-rex jumped out at me I started to run again after a few metres I  ran into heavy brown mud.  Then I started to go slower and slower until I got stuck.  Then I heard the t-rex coming so I fell face first  into the mud as I couldn’t take any more steps , I had got away by my own misfortune.

By Blake

2 comments:

  1. I like that you said that you ran in to heavy brown mud

    By Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story Blake Nice Language in your writing next time use descriptive language in your writing and then it will be perfect.

    By Ben Mercer Broadgreen Intermediate school Nelson

    ReplyDelete