Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Sarah - My first magical kiss.

 Can you think of a time when you thought your first kiss will be magical?  Well mine was romantic.  I’m in the toy shop with my little poodle Rudolph looking for a Christmas present.  I stop to put on fresh ruby red lipstick when a toy truck hits me in the ankle.  I continue walking around, my ankle throbbing, my eyes fixed on my cell phone. Suddenly I bump into a tall dark haired guy Carrying some boxing and our lips accidentally kiss. We both blush, my breath is gone, and I think have a new love.


By Sarah  

3 comments:

  1. Great 100wc Sarah!!
    Maybe your first kiss will be just like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story Sarah!!!
    Maybe your first kiss will be like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW sarah what a romantic way to have your first kiss.
    Great use of words maybe the ruby red lipstick will help jet-li with his make up skills :)
    Nikita Broadgreen Intermediate

    ReplyDelete