Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Anna - Eggcellent Easter

My eyes blinked open and closed when suddenly I remembered. It was Easter! I ran outside onto my lush lawn to see what the Easter bunny had got me this year. To my astonishment my whole lawn was covered in all types of divine chocolate. Abruptly I saw the most colossal chocolate Easter bunny hidden in with the blueberry trees. I ran over and snatched it out of its place and took it into my room to have for later. An hour later I came into my bedroom and to my dismay the chocolate rabbit had melted in the sweltering sun!


                                                   ~By Anna

3 comments:

  1. I really like your starting 😋
    Maybe next time you could try putting a simile or some personification in 😆
    😎 your buddy connor 😆

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved how you said lush lawn instead of lawn.
    From Leah
    Valley School

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anna!
    Great story i like how you used descriptive words like sweltering sun not just hot sun. you have made me very hungry for more ( and for chocolate ) A sign of a great writer. Keep up the great work.
    From Emma ( USA )

    ReplyDelete