Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Ruby - The Doll house

Have you ever looked into a shop window, saw something that you really liked
and you wanted it more than anything in the world?  Well that's just what
happened to me.
I was walking around the shops in town when I came across a toy shop one
that I had never seen before.  I walked past it but something caught my eye,
It was a little doll house.
It was a lovely old fashioned doll house with wood panels a little chimney
and old fashioned floral furniture.  I wanted it more than anything so I
asked for it for Christmas.  
Two weeks later on Christmas morning I went down stairs,  I looked for the
gift with my name on it, I unwrapped it and there it was, the little dolls
house.

By Ruby

2 comments:

  1. Great story ruby
    Maybe next time use more desprictive words :)
    Nikita broadgreen intermediate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a lovely little story I like how it was old fashioned things instead of new modern things keep it up.
    Ruby ( valley school )

    ReplyDelete