Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Kaitlyn - A runners worst enemy.


As I open my front door, a huge cloud of mist envelopes me.
I step outside into a chilly breeze, down the front steps and I start on my way.
The wind starts to pick up, it feels like I've got heavy weights on my shoulders, but I keep my pace.
I pull my jacket tighter before I try running straight through thick, brown mud.
Rain begins to fall, so I run. I don't want to get caught in the storm.
Then I slip, and I face-plant in the thick mud.
An icy blanket covers me, and It's to late.

By Kaitlyn

3 comments:

  1. Nice story Kaitlyn Nice descriptive language next time though use a bit more and it will be in the top 25 in the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. realy cold story kaitlyn but I like how you use lots of good imformatcion and i like how got good adjectives and adverbs karangarua(valley school)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story, I like how you have used all different kinds of language features. But I'm a bit confused how the title ties into the story.
    Otautau school - Rebecca

    ReplyDelete