Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tylar - The Race

I slowly fall into the mud, I get back up on the ground and keep running but the brown mud is so heavy it’s making it hard to run. I’m almost at the finish but there is still 100 metres left to go. I sprint the last 25 metres, I have a bad stitch and I have only done 300 metres! I get to the finish and collapse on the ground. After 5 minutes I get my drink bottle and scull all the water back. I sit down to see what place I got out of 10. I got... last.

By Tylar

2 comments:

  1. I loved how you used the word "scull ". This was a great pice of writing.
    Keep up the good work Tylar
    Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!? Tylar thats a good story I loved the part when you writ "I got... last" as well as that I loved this part to..."scull all the water back"That was amazing well done Tylar.But your story did not really leave me thinking try to make it end while your in the race then the reader will haft to be thinking!Good story (;

    ReplyDelete