Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Maddison - The old piano

So I was in the stingy dark old attic, you know just pottering around, dusting off old baby photos and I come across a old blue tarpaulin, I took it off the big object that’s underneath it. As I  took it off the dust flew everywhere. Once I open my eyes it was just sitting there,  It’s a beautiful grand piano.  I dust off the lid and opened it there was music sheets on the little sheet holder I put my fingers on the keys....... and I played I didn’t stop I just played, the notes from the piano filled my sole with joy! I was so happy I stop my dad was just standing there amazed and then I turned around and it vanished right before my eyes and in its place laid a note saying “thank you for playing me one last time.”    

By Maddison

5 comments:

  1. Nice Story Maddison Nice Descriptive language next time use a little bit more and it will be perfect.

    By Ben Mercer Broadgreen intermediate school Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  2. that story made me laugh it was so intresing I loved it Madison

    From luke rm 15

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your story and how you mad kind of mysterious. Next time re-read for spelling mistakes.
    From Alyssa.C

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you said stingy dark old attic and also liked how you said pottering.
    Janke (Valley school)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Madison it's Maegan here from Otautau School.
    I loved the descriptive language in your story.
    Next time make sure you check all of your spelling:)
    Cant wait for next weeks 100 word challenge!!

    ReplyDelete