Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Luke - NEW ZEALAND GOT TALENT

Today is a big day for me i’m on New Zealand got talent. I’m walking up to the desk I can see all my fans and there all cherring for me. I can hear the crew saying people names to go up on stage. i can see all the funny people getting buzzed and it so funny.then my friend go on and gets the gold buzzer. The gold buzzer sends you straight to the siemi final. He is so happy when he comes out. The crew calls me out to do my porfomce. I can hear the notes of the pinono.       

By Luke

7 comments:

  1. when you have a fullstop put a cap letter on.
    From Mint Sauce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story luke nice language that you have used next time look out for capital letters in your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow a great story with a great purpose. Next time remember to put captails.

    From fynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. luke you need to make sure your caps in your story and when you said I can hear the notes of the pinono it's actually piano.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you described it like it was happening right now. Next time though remeber full stops.
    From Alyssa.C

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you said the crowd was cheering I can piture it in my mind achullly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked how you said the crowd was cheering really discriptive words.
    Luke Raisbeck (valley school)

    ReplyDelete