Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Erana - Running from my mummy

I'm walking down the steep narrow steps i see a shadow behind me so i start running.
I keep running until i fall into a sloppy brown mud puddle eww i scream.
I see the shadow coming toward me i couldn't get up cause i twisted my ankle and the sloppy mud was to heavy.
It was a woman following me i looked at her face and it was my mum i was so confused why would my mum following me?
My mum wanted to tell me that i needed to go home and do my stupid homework.
The end 

By Erana

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erana it's nice to put a face to your story's. I like how you said sloppy brown mud. I also like how you did because I need to do stupid homework. Next time remember that an I is always capitls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erana
    I really like your story and it is very cool to read.
    I really like your first sentence when it says "I'm walking the steep narrow steeps I see a shadow behind me so I start running".
    I think you need to work on your punctuation next time.

    ReplyDelete