Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Week 2 - Art Academy by Kynan


“Involving the ocean,some flower and a staircase. Ready Three Two One……. go. I look over at some other people's work one boy has a temple under the ocean with flowers beaming out with a spiral staircase going all the way around it. Another girl even drew a staircase, flowers and the ocean all in columns.

Once everyone was finished they went up and showed the class. Most of the people got 6s or 7s. When I went up people couldn’t believe what I drew. A staircase to the sky above the ocean with flowers on the side. Find out what score I got in the next episode of Art Academy.

By Kynan

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kynan
    Love the story and I wonder what is gonna happen next you really had me hooked love the story but maybe next time more punctuation please also a little more exciting it did hook me in but it was a little boring
    Thanks from Riley rm 4 Valley school. (=

    ReplyDelete