Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Week 2 - The stairway to heaven by Rawiri

One morning I was talking to my grandad near his light house and he said,”There’s a stairway to heaven just where we’re standing,” and I said,” ha ha! You must be joking grandad,” believe it or not he wasn’t lying to me.
The next day I came back and a ghost appeared in front of me,” GO AWAY,” it yelled at me, I was scared out of my socks,”grandad!” I yelled then the ghost walked away from me,”grandad!” I yelled again and there was no reply just silence.
Then I looked at the cliff and there I saw grandad’s body in front of the doorway with glass around him.

By Rawiri Ni   

2 comments:

  1. GREAT story rawiri ni It is a sad story how was the ghost was it the grandad.It reminds me of a movie but I can not remember. BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rawiri what a thrilling and mysterious ghost story, and I wonder if grandad was the ghost? What a unique story and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete