Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Week 5 - Dear Janice by Ruby

Dear Janice
So far I have been fine here, the house is nice as well as the neighbours. If I have to be honest my journey didn’t start as well as I planned. I met a man who wasn’t the nicest of people.

I met him two nights ago on the bench at the train station. He had walked up to me and sat on the bench. As he sat down I asked where he was going, but he rudely told me to leave him alone. So I did as I was told and continued to sit in silence.

It had been a while and I was beginning to wonder when the train was going to arrive. I asked him if he knew when the train was coming that's when he snapped. He turned and yelled at me telling me that I was rude and invasive. I shrank in my seat as he continued to yell at me. I whispered a quiet sorry and he punched me.

By Ruby

1 comment:

  1. I like your great words instead of said like whispered. Maybe put some similes in next time.
    Room 4 Caitlin valley school

    ReplyDelete