Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Week 2 - the stairs by Sam Currin


One day I was at home on my tv. My mum said I need to go outside so I did. I rang my friend George he has blonde hair, ocean blue eyes and muscular arms. I asked him if he wanted to meet me at the beach and he said ok. I was almost at the beach until I saw him come around the corner so we walked together. When we got there we saw this huge staircase going into the sky no one was around so they started to climb they saw someone then suddenly they started to fall.

By Sam Currin

4 comments:

  1. good story liked your idea for the cliff hanger : brandon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Sam next time try and keep it 1st person so you don't change it and go like eg i walked then they fell

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to add more detail but like the cliff hanger at the end From Kynan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you kept the audience wondering what would happen next.
    Nice descriptive words.

    ReplyDelete