Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Week 2 - The Stairway by Amber T



I followed the stone path, thinking about my family having fun without me. I kicked a stone with rage, and heard it hit something. I was thinking to hear a splash, because of the river near the path but instead I heard a “clink”. I ran to where the rock had gone and the sky turned a rose gold. I saw a staircase decorated with delicate flowers. Cautiously, I placed one foot on the first step. I was really curious to see what was up there. I climbed right up to the top, only to see...

By Amber T

3 comments:

  1. Nice Story Amber
    Next time check your punctuation
    From Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a really good story Amber. I liked how you described the flowers. I also like how you left it on a cliff hanger. Ruby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really good piece of writing Amber. I liked phrases you used such as 'kicked a stone with rage' and 'decorated with delicate flowers'. Make sure that you read your story carefully before submitting - 'I was thinking to make a splash' does not quite make sense. Mrs P

    ReplyDelete