Monday, May 30, 2016

Week 5 - The Follower by Vannary

Marlenne dropped me off to the bus station.
I sat down and read the newspaper,WHAT I turned around and there was a metal guy sitting next to me, was it sitting there before? Then the bus came I stood up then he stood up and went to the bus to.
When we got to the airport I went to check in then went to the gate 3 and waited for the signal to get in the airplane. No sign of the metal guy, GATE 3 TO CHICAGO PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE GATE.
Thats me next minute i saw the metal guy WHAT??? Why is he in my airplane I find him scary

When I found my seat I fell asleep straight away.

1 comment:

  1. your 'I's need to be capitals and you said guy sitting next to me, was IT stting there before, It should be was HE sitting there befire

    ~Sam Carter

    ReplyDelete