Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Week 2 - I heard birds tweeting by Sam Ctr

I heard birds tweeting. I looked up and I could see a beautiful scene with green grassy cliffs, an amazing beach, water crashing up against the cliffs, and rocks in the soft mushy sand. I also saw a steep winding staircase. I was a little bit cautious because each step looked dodgy.

As I walked up the staircase it headed straight for the sun and the clouds spread apart welcoming me. The sun took my eyes to a place where they had never been before.

The scene was beautiful because it made me feel peaceful and happy.  What a wonderful thing to be up there…

By Sam Ctr

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful introduction Sam; you've clearly thought carefully in choosing powerful descriptive words to paint a vivid picture. The big question is though, where does the staircase lead?
    Well done and keep rising to the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have worked really well on this homework Sam, well done. I like how you have used words like crashing nad soft - perhaps you could think of something more effective for 'dodgy' ? Mrs P

    ReplyDelete