Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Week 3 - A Tropical Disaster by Luke


Silence!!” Yelled Dad “What is that noise?”We all stopped talking at once.”It sounds like Thunder”I replied”Can I get back to the game of ‘Hit the Orange?’” “Fine”said Dad”It is nearly time for bed”My family were on a vacation.We were in a little village in the island of Fiji.”Looks like there is going to be a thunderstorm tonight” sighed Dad.We went up to our room to get ready for bed.We got given ice cream and chocolate before bed.I went to sleep.”Bob,(That's my name)Get up”Hissed Dad “Why did you wake me up,I am still in my Pyjamas!” I replied.”I think there is a cyclone”Dad shouted back.”Don't you 2 get into an argument again”Said Mom”I think we are going to have to swim to get to safety!”So we Swam and swam.Want to know what happens? Read next time on ‘Tropical Disaster’

By Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment