Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Week 2 - Pixie Hollow by Harriett



I was only 4 years old when my mother fairy left me.As you see i’m a junior pixi fairy, and my name is Loxy and my best friend called willow.We, well the town lives in mistfalls they have a limit of food every 3 hours they walk up on this magical stair way into the sky they get there leaves full with honey dew or they can just have fairy crackles. Fairy crackles are just filled with smashed skittles. The reason the have the crackles is because it's a rainbow and all fairys love the rainbow they say it's the most magical thing ever for them of course.until one day a huge rainbow unicorn came and ruled their land they were so happy and love her so much…...TO BE CONTINUED IN NEXT 100WC

By Harriett

2 comments:

  1. Bueatiful story harriett,but next time reread it and check your spelling :)
    from your bff (charlotte)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you put a lot of descriptive langue in this story and can't wait till next week. Jasmine

    ReplyDelete