Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Week 2 - Stairs To The Sky by Michaela

I walked slowly down the busy streets not knowing no one could see me. I walked into a candy shop asking for a small piece of Turkish Delight. They completely ignored me like I was some sort of ghost. “How rude!” I thought as I stormed out of the shop. I got home and stood in front of the mirror. There was nothing. I wasn't standing in front of the mirror. I sat down and watched the News. They showed a picture of a house saying the owner had tragically died in an accident. “THAT'S MY HOUSE!”. She had suddenly realized. She is dead. When she realized a bright light swept her away next thing she knew she was walking up The Stairs To The Sky...

By Michaela

2 comments:

  1. Nice Story Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Michaela, this is a great use of the prompt. I love the idea that your main character is a ghost. This is a creative use of the prompt. You have done a great job this week. Keep up the great work.
    Ms Brennock
    Team 100 w/c
    https://msbrennocksclass.100wc.net/

    ReplyDelete