Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Week 3 - The Storm by Scarlett


Bang went the thunder. I was lying on my bed in silence  staring out the window with my orange pyjamas on, when I saw a bright blue light so I walked outside and crept towards the light. It was only a tiny little flashlight that had been dropped and kicked around. Then there was  an old woman that yelled earthquake!! I screamed until I couldn't scream any longer. About 2 hours after I was sitting in my room with a broken picture frame on my desk and a smashed piggy bank and my floor along with a dollar or two. Then there was a noise that sounded like there was a train about to come through the wall in my room it was a tsunami. The water flooded through the windows I swam and swam and swam but It was no use everything was gone

By Scarlett

1 comment:

  1. I really liked your piece of writing. The bit that I really enjoyed was Bang went the thunder. I was lying on my bed in silence. Next time use some more punctuation.like commas, and question marks.
    From Esther room 4 valley school

    ReplyDelete