Monday, May 30, 2016

Week 5 - The Man that would not stop talking by Luke


It was a cold December evening. I was in a street in London that felt like it was colder than the North Pole.I sat down in the same old boring Bus Stop,I was FINALLY heading home for the long weekend!!When I sat down I noticed something strange AAAHH, NO!! My bus had been delayed because of road works.No I am going to be late for dinner!!! Next to me a man sat down with rather peculiar looking clothes.He was dressed in a gold jacket,a gold T-shirt, gold trousers, gold socks and 2 shiny gold shoes.His face was even dark caramel(which was close to gold.)I asked “Why are you dressed so weirdly?,you look like a gold statue..” he just grunted. Suddenly he started asking weird questions like where do you live?,Can I stay at your house?,Do you have family?, I am hungry, are you ? I stopped him and asked “ where do you come from and do you have any family?’’ He said “Yes I do have family and I am from Glasgow’’ I wondered ‘do all scottish people dress so weirdly’. He carried on talking but I did not hear him so I played along.And while he was talking his head of  my bus drove past me.Hay, WAAAAIT!! I ran after that bus until I slipped over a drain.

By Luke

1 comment:

  1. Interesting story, but you forgot to use Spaces after your commas and fullstops!
    ~ Ryan B

    ReplyDelete